This month we have a few updates to announce for the clinic:
1. Unfortunately, for the time being, we will not be offering Registered Massage Therapy services on Mondays. Dr. van der Veer and Dr. Whitton will continue to treat patients on Mondays from 9:00am - 5:00pm.
2. We would like to congratulate Dr. Whitton on recently completing her Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Spine Level 1 course. Dr. Whitton has enjoyed integrating these techniques into her soft tissue skill set and is looking forward to taking more A.R.T. courses.
3. Our clinic team is planning our outreach schedule for the coming year. If you have an office event, golf tournament or other function you think would benefit from our practitioners being present, please contact us at 613-695-0266.
2019 has officially arrived and we are wishing everyone a happy and healthy year ahead! Here are some of our clinic highlights from 2018:
1. The clinic was remodelled thanks to Dr. van der Veer's handy work, to create a better use of our space and make room for new practitioners.
2. We welcomed a new office manager, Diana Moffatt, to our team. Diana has been instrumental in helping our clinic run smoothly and be as efficient as possible, to serve our patients and clients best.
3. Dr. Katie Whitton and Rebecca Moss, RMT started their practices' at our clinic bringing new faces, skills and techniques to our team. For more information, check out their Welcome to the Clinic blog posts: Dr. Katie
and Rebecca Moss, RMT
Our team is excited to continue to provide excellent care to our patients and clients in 2019! Whether you are looking to accomplish a new goal, have a nagging injury needing some TLC or are just looking for some maintenance care, we look forward to seeing you! To book an appointment or learn more call us at 613-695-0266.