June 1, 2020:
Core Chiropractic and Performance Centre is happy to have re-opened after shutting down to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In accordance to the latest Public Health recommendations, as well as recommendations of our regulatory colleges and insurance providers, we will be following strict guidelines to ensure staff and patient safety:
- We are using a high powered cleaner between all patients on all surfaces of the clinic including door handles, point of sale machine, counters and therapeutic equipment and table.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the clinic and you will be asked to please use it before and after your treatment.
- We will be wearing a mask for all treatments. We support the practice of social distancing as much as possible and request that all patients wear a face mask to their appointment. A homemade cloth mask is acceptable.
- The clinic looks a little different lately, we have removed the waiting room chairs and installed a plexi-glass shield at the reception desk.
- We ask that you provide a contactless payment option and will be emailing all receipts unless specifically requested to print one.
- We ask that you only enter the clinic within 5 minutes before your appointment, if you arrive earlier, please wait in your car.
- If you are in a high risk group for illness and/ or are worried about exposure risks and coming to your appointment, please contact the clinic via phone or email to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have recently travelled we ask that you follow the Government of Canada requirement of self-isolating for 14 days after returning from your trip and contact the clinic via phone or email to reschedule your appointment.
Again, we ask that you do not come to the clinic if you are sick, have travelled in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who is sick or has travelled. Please call the clinic at 613-695-0266 or email at email@example.com.
If you have questions about the COVID-19 virus specifically, please use the following helpful links: